Mark-Robert Bluemel is an Associate Attorney in the Firm’s Civil Litigation, Municipal and Family Law departments.
Mark began his legal career working on appeals for Charles Sevilla and John Cleary at Cleary & Sevilla, for the first two years. He then went into private practice handling numerous felony and misdemeanor cases as well as personal injury and other civil cases along with family law matters.
After 30 years practicing solo, Mark joined the McDougal law firm team for the challenging case load of our boutique firm. Mark defends municipalities and businesses and prosecutes code enforcement violations as an assistant city attorney, while still handling personal injury cases and assisting with family law matters.
- California Western School of Law – J.D. 1992
- Staff Writer International Law Journal
- Stony Brook University, B.S. Biology, B.A. German Literature & Language
- State Bar of California, 1992 to present
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lewis Welch Inn of Court
- Clifford Wallace Inn of Court
- William Enright Inn of Court